Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Featured Etsy Seller - Papersouls

Papersouls


Etsy Shop Name: Papersouls
Your Name: Jules Royce
Age: 28


What do you make?
I make polymer jewelry, mostly octopi, in bright awesome colors and clothing accessories (hats, purses) that are fun and out of the ordinary. Ever want an octoring in your fave color?

How long have you been sewing, and making polymer jewelry?

Lets see, I've been sewing since I was a kid, and when I was really small I made animals out of clay to play with my other toys. I really started selling about three years ago, with the encouragement of family and friends. I always thought my creations were kinda strange and noone else would like them but me, and boy was I wrong!


Shop description: Awesome Jewelry and Accessories for you to punk it up, rock it up or whatever you do! I make what makes me happy and hopefully it'll make you happy too!


Random fact about yourself: I'm a native Texan but I love to travel. I currently have no permanent address, and live in Norway. When I return I'll be selling/living out fo my camper in Austin, and this is just the way I like it!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/papersouls






No comments:

Post a Comment