Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today's Projects

  I found this pattern http://stefanina.blogspot.com/2011/01/colored-granny-cover-for-pencils-step.html 
today and remembered that I had some Mason jars that I wasn't using.  The first one I made was using her pattern, I just added some rows.  I think my jar was taller than the pattern called for.  I now have a place for my crochet hooks.  I LOVE her pattern!



 Then I was wondering if I could make something like that, with acrylic yarn, but kept not fitting  right so I used different stitches and made this.  I was trying to think of what I could do with it, so I stuck a candle in the jar to see how it looked.





Not bad, but I'll probably use it to put change in :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colored granny :)
    Love the one which is lightening !

    ReplyDelete