Monday, November 22, 2010

10 Years

   My high school reunion is this Friday, and it had me thinking about what has happened in my life the past 10 years.

   So lets see.  I went through a couple of rocky relationships, and then met the love of my life :)  I had to take some medicine that made me gain 30 lbs. that I had a bad reaction to.  Lost some friends, but reconnected with an old friend who became my best friend and is now like a sister to me.  My Grandpa passed away suddenly and I miss him very much.  I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and had to quit my job.  I went to school and got a certificate in graphic design and made some great friends.  I got married to my awesome husband. I sold some of my paintings.  I had a miscarriage, which was very hard to deal with.  A few months later I got pregnant with my daughter Avery, and she is absolutely amazing.  I've spent the last 10 months loving every minute of watching her learn new things.  I started crocheting again and remembered how much I enjoy it.

So, I am happily married, have a baby, and 2 cats.  I have 3 tattoos 1 I regret.  We own our home.  I have great friends.  My family is incredible.  My Mom will always be my hero.  I still love to paint and crochet.  Fibromyalgia hurts really bad but I am dealing with it.  I love being a stay at home mom!  I am pretty happy where these past 10 years have landed me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment