Friday, October 1, 2010

Scare of the Day

Avery had me so scared this morning. I was just about to feed her and her head went down her eyes went as far back as thy can go and were going in different directions, and her body tensed up and she stayed that way for about 4 seconds I called her name but it didn't snap her out of it like I hoped it would. Once she stopped she started crying. I called the nurse at her Dr.'s office and they said to bring her in and not to scare me but I might have to call an ambulance if it happened again or got worse (That scared me). So we brought her in and they said they didn't think it was a seizure, and that it can be normal for a baby to do weird things like that from ages 6 months to 9 months. If she was older they would worry. So they told me just to watch her and to call if it happens again. It was very scary, but I am glad it is not something to be super worried about ... even though I will worry about it because that's how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment