Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dental DOOM!!!!

Last week wasn't too awesome. I had 2 baby teeth with no permanent teeth under them. Since the baby teeth have been there so long, they fused to the bone. Which we found out after my dentist tried to pull it out, and it wouldn't budge. I had to rush to the oral surgeon to get it out. Anyway, I have been working on getting an implant in. The post went in fine. Last week I had to get the next piece put on which was supposed to be simple. The night after I got it I woke up to a mouth full of blood, looked in the mirror, and it was like a horror movie in my mouth. So I called and he said that was bad so I had to keep gauze in my mouth for an hour at time to make it stop and it did. Until 2 am the next morning and it was Blood Mouth the Sequel. I went back to the oral surgeon and he had to cauterize it with silver nitrate. When the Novocaine wore off I was wondering why my cheek was burning so bad look in the mirror MY CHEEK WAS CAUTERIZED TOO!!! So finally everything is fine. I had an awesome weekend with my friends and family and it totally made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment